- Choose from two kinds of sedation
- Enjoy a lifetime guarantee for dental treatments
- You’ll appreciate comforts like lavender-scented towels
We want our patients to enjoy their dental appointments, so our office is a lecture-free, judgment-free zone. We work hard to ensure every visit is pleasant. Still, we know you may feel anxious about a certain procedure or because of a past negative experience. Sedation options in Wayne will ensure you remain calm and comfortable during your treatment.Doctor Brian Handel on Sedation Read Transcript
Doctor Brian Handel on Sedation
We make dentistry so much more comfortable for our anxious patients with different forms of sedation, ranging from just (inaudible), which is just something you breathe through a small mask that relaxes you – it’s most closely compared to having a couple glasses of wine – to oral sedation, where we prescribe a medicine that you just put under your tongue when you're in the office. It dissolves, and you basically just fall asleep in the chair, but you're still fully responsive. You still can wake up, you can use the restroom, but you're almost in a state of mind where you're just completely relaxed. You hear what's going on, but you don't care. We have a number of patients that have gone through that treatment, and they usually comment right away that “If I knew this was available, I would've had this done years ago.”
You’ll find it easy to relax with:
- A choice of two kinds of sedation
- A dentist who is a member of DOCS (Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation)
- Care rooms where you can enjoy complete privacy
- Comfort amenities like warm blankets and lavender-scented towels
- A compassionate team who knows how to put you at ease
- The peace of mind of our lifetime guarantee for dental treatments
If you think you’d benefit from dental sedation, let us know when you call to make your appointment. Call 610-227-6143 to schedule your visit.
Select Sedation With the Right Level of Relaxation
We want to make sure you are able to fully relax, so we offer you a choice of two kinds of sedation:
- Inhaled Sedation – You may know this as laughing gas. You’ll quickly feel calm and unafraid as you breathe it in through a small mask worn over your nose. Even small children can receive this form of sedation. It wears off quickly and won’t leave you feeling groggy. You can even drive yourself home if you’d like!
- Oral Sedation – You’ll take a safe prescription pill before your treatment for a more deeply relaxed sensation. Though you’ll remain conscious, you’ll feel largely unaware of what is happening around you. Since the relaxing effects linger, you’ll need to have someone drive you home.
Take Advantage of Amenities to Help You Relax
You’re welcome to watch TV during your treatment. To keep you comfortable in our chair, you can also ask us for:
- A warm blanket
- A pillow
- Headphones for listening to music
- A lavender-scented towel
For sedation options in Wayne, call 610-227-6143. Our office is located near the intersection of Old Eagle School Road and Upper Gulph Road, across from the Gulf Strafford Auto Center.