Most people don’t think of dentures in Wayne as being especially versatile. With modern advancements, including dental implant dentures, they are a great option for replacing a large number of teeth.
- Restore your full oral functionality
- Fill out your face for a more youthful appearance
- Require less invasive treatment than some other kinds of replacement teeth
- Provide a more affordable way of replacing many teeth
- Offer several options for teeth replacement, including the possibility of receiving a same-day smile
To discuss your teeth replacement options, call 610-227-6143 to schedule a consultation with one of our restorative dentists.
Enjoy Added Security With Dental Implant Dentures
Most denture wearers have experienced instances in which their replacement teeth loosen or even become dislodged, often while eating. That’s not surprising, given that suction and adhesive are all that keep the teeth in place. You won’t experience embarrassing slippage with dental implant dentures, since implants are actually embedded in your jaw.
Implant dentures also provide:
- Comfort – Since they stay in place, they won’t rub against your gums.
- Easy Care – You won’t need adhesive to keep them in place or special solutions to keep them clean.
- A Strong Bite – With implants, you’ll enjoy a bite nearly as strong as you had before you lost your teeth.
- Better Bone Density – Implants function like your natural tooth roots, keeping the bone in your jaw strong and healthy.
- Longevity – Conventional dentures need to be relined every few years to maintain a snug fit. Dental implant dentures won’t need this maintenance.
With All-on-4 dental implants, you may even be able to get both your implants and replacement teeth in a single appointment. Not all practices offer the All-on-4 procedure. We offer a lifetime guarantee for implants!
Choose Conventional Removable Dentures Instead
You may lack enough bone density for implants or want a more affordable tooth replacement option. If so, you can also choose:
- Full Removable Dentures – Replace all the teeth in your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both jaws with these restorations. They remove easily for cleaning.
- Partial Removable Dentures – These dentures attach to remaining teeth to fill gaps in your smile. Like full dentures, they’re easy to remove for oral hygiene.
For dentures in Wayne, call 610-227-6143.