You might be surprised at all of the ways we can use dental crowns and bridges in Wayne to repair a damaged smile. No matter what kind of damage you’ve experienced, a crown can often restore your smile’s appearance and function.
We use crowns to:
- Mend cracked or broken teeth
- Hide stained teeth, misshapen teeth, and other cosmetic imperfections
- Repair severely decayed teeth
- Protect a tooth from reinfection following a root canal
- Replace lost teeth, when used with a dental implant or as part of a dental bridge
To see if a crown or bridge can restore your smile, call 610-227-6143. Remember, we offer a lifetime guarantee for our treatments! You can schedule appointments as early as 8 a.m., so it’s easy to see us before work or school. We offer Friday appointments too.
Enjoy a Natural Look With Porcelain Crowns
Many practices use metal crowns. While they are sometimes covered with a layer of porcelain or other material, you’ll still have a tell-tale dark line at your gums. We use metal-free porcelain crowns. We carefully match them to your other teeth, so they blend in easily with the rest of your smile. Durable, stain-resistant porcelain offers other advantages too. It is:
- Easier on Your Mouth – Porcelain is less likely to cause gum irritation and/or recession.
- Easier on the Rest of You Too – Metal crowns are more likely to cause an allergic reaction than porcelain crowns. Metal restorations also expose your body to mercury, a substance found to be potentially dangerous in several studies.
Replace Missing Teeth With a Dental Bridge
A dental bridge can replace one tooth or several adjacent teeth. We create the bridge with lifelike replacement teeth that we attach to crowns on either side of the gap in your smile. To avoid the need to drill into healthy teeth, we can anchor the bridge to dental implants. Whether your bridge is supported by your own teeth or by implants, you won’t need to remove it for cleaning.
For dental crowns and bridges in Wayne, call 610-227-6143.