Your smile’s appearance affects your mental health, but its functionality affects your physical health. Damaged and missing teeth make it hard to eat healthy foods and make it easy for bacteria to cause problems like infection. Fortunately, we can repair most kinds of damage with restorative dentistry in Wayne.
We offer restorative dentistry procedures to:
- Repair cavities of any size
- Mend cracked or broken teeth
- End toothaches caused by infection
- Make your smile whole again by replacing missing teeth
Get Teeth Back in Shape With Restorative Dental Care
Whether you have a cavity or an infected tooth, our dentists can restore pain-free function to your smile with:
- Tooth Fillings – We use composite fillings instead of metal restorations. They look natural and are less likely to cause an allergic reaction.
- Dental Crowns – Metal-free porcelain crowns look beautiful, resist staining, and withstand heavy chewing pressure. We use them to repair breaks, cracks, and large cavities. They can also be used to cover cosmetic problems such as stains.
- Root Canals – Our dentists will remove painful infection from your tooth so you can avoid losing it.
Enjoy Multiple Tooth Replacement Options
For a tooth replacement that functions and feels the most like your natural smile, we recommend dental implants. Many dentists will send you to an outside specialist for part of the procedure. Because one of our doctors is a periodontist, a dentist with advanced implant training, you can have implants both placed and restored in our office.
Implants aren’t always the best choice. We may recommend instead:
- Dental Bridges – You can replace a single tooth or several missing teeth in a row with a conventional bridge. Since it stays in place, a bridge requires no special cleaning routine.
- Dentures – Removable dentures are a reliable and affordable way to replace all or most of your teeth.
For restorative dentistry in Wayne, call 610-227-6143. No matter which restorative dentistry procedure you receive, we back our treatment with a lifetime guarantee.