At Wayne Dental Care, we want to make paying for your dental services as simple as possible. We accept many payment options, including:
- Cash, check, and all major credit cards.
- Most dental insurance plans, including all PPO plans and popular options like Delta Dental, Cigna, Aetna, United Concordia, and Sun Life.
- Third-party financing, such as CareCredit and LendingUSA. For more information on these options, visit their websites.
- We proudly offer a 10% reduced fee for our Active Military! *Some restrictions apply
We’ll even create an interest-free internal payment plan for you! In addition, we offer discounts on services to first responders, military members, family members of our orthodontic patients, and patients who pay in full for their treatment.
You may also want to take advantage of our in-house membership plan. Subscribe to the plan and enjoy significant savings on dental exams, cleanings, and other services:
- Adults pay $300 a year for services valued at $1,024; that’s a savings of $724
- Adults who require advanced periodontal care pay $1,500 a year for services valued at $3,217, for a savings of $1,717
If you have any questions or concerns about paying for your dental health care, please contact our Wayne, PA office at 610-227-6143. We will be happy to assist you!