You may not have worn braces as a child because your family couldn’t afford them. Now you’re ready to invest in orthodontic treatment, but you’re worried about how metal braces will affect your appearance and other aspects of your life. You may not need braces at all! With ClearCorrect/Invisalign in Wayne, you’ll wear transparent aligners instead of braces. Most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them.
Your ClearCorrect/Invisalign aligners aren’t just discreet. They are also:
- Convenient – Since you can remove aligners for meals, you won’t have to change your diet. Eat what you want without worrying about food getting caught in braces.
- Comfortable – Aligners are more comfortable than braces since there are no brackets or wires to rub against your mouth.
- Better for Your Teeth – Removable aligners make it easier to keep your teeth clean during treatment.
- Versatile – ClearCorrect/Invisalign can solve many orthodontic issues, including crowding, spacing between teeth, underbites, overbites, and rotated teeth.
- Fast – While individual treatment times vary, most adults will get a straight smile in as little as 12 months.
To see if ClearCorrect/Invisalign treatment is right for your smile, call us today at 610-227-6143. ClearCorrect/Invisalign consultations are free! We can also use digital technology to show you what your smile will look like after treatment.
Improve Oral Health, Not Just Your Smile’s Appearance, With Aligners
Orthodontic treatment with aligners does great things for your smile’s appearance. Even more important, it improves your overall oral health and helps you avoid dental problems that can result from misaligned teeth.
Our treatment will:
- Help You Avoid Cavities – Crowded and/or crooked teeth make it harder to remove food debris and other substances that cause cavities, gum disease, and other problems.
- Reduce Wear and Tear on Your Teeth – A poorly aligned bite may result in the enamel wearing down more quickly on some teeth than others. It can also lead to problems with your temporomandibular joints (TMJ).
Dr. Brian Handel has training and hands-on experience with orthodontic aligners. He can recommend the aligners that will work best for your smile.
For ClearCorrect/Invisalign in Wayne, call 610-227-6143.