If you’re in pain, you just want it to end as soon as possible. Our dentists offer fast pain relief with emergency dental care in Wayne. Whenever possible, we’ll see you on the same day you call us with a problem like a toothache or broken tooth. If you call us outside regular business hours, your message will be routed to an on-call dentist.
In addition to quick treatment, you’ll find:
- A team that has handled countless dental emergencies
- Two kinds of sedation, so you can get the level of relaxation you need
- A wide variety of procedures to repair damaged teeth, including root canals and dental crowns
- TVs in every care room and headphones for listening to music, for a welcome distraction while we work
- Many payment options to take the stress out of paying for your unexpected treatment
If you’re in pain, call us now at 610-227-6143.
Know How to Handle Your Dental Emergency
Whether you have a broken tooth or a toothache, we can repair your damage and relieve your pain with restorative dentistry procedures. Here is what you should do for some common emergencies until you’re able to get to our office:
- Broken Tooth – Bring all the pieces of the tooth with you, and get to our office as soon as you can. Apply ice to help with swelling and pain.
- Toothache – It’s important to call us as soon as possible, since a toothache can signal infection or an abscess. To reduce swelling and pain, apply a cold compress.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – The sooner you can get to our office, the more likely it is we’ll be able to successfully reimplant your tooth. Try to gently put the tooth back in its socket. If that isn’t possible, hold it between your cheek or gum or put it into a container of milk. Handle the tooth by the white part, not the roots.
- Broken Dental Crown – You can use dental cement or toothpaste to try to gently keep your crown in place until you can get to our office.
For emergency dental care in Wayne, call us ASAP at 610-227-6143.