If you’ve lost teeth, chances are you may no longer eat some of your favorite foods. If you miss the crunch of an apple, let our dentists restore your full oral function with implant dentistry in Wayne. With implants, you’ll be able to eat whatever you like. In addition to functionality, implants will give your smile a beautiful appearance.
They will also:
- Keep Your Jawbone Intact – When you lose teeth, you also lose bone density in your jaw. Over time this gives your face a shrunken look. That won’t happen with implants. Embedded in your jaw, they function like natural tooth roots, keeping your bone strong by stimulating the jaw when you chew.
- Make You More Confident in Social Settings – Because your jaw actually grows around implants in a process called osseointegration, they will stay in place. So your replacement teeth won’t go anywhere either. They won’t slip when you’re eating, talking, or laughing.
- Simplify Your Oral Hygiene Routine – In most cases, you’ll simply care for your teeth as you always have, by brushing, flossing, and visiting us for regular dental cleanings.
To see if dental implants are right for you, call 610-227-6143 to schedule a consultation.
If Implants Aren’t for You, Choose Other Teeth Replacements
While dental implants will give you the most lifelike feel and function, they aren’t for everyone. We offer other teeth replacements too:
- Dental Bridge – You can get a fixed bridge to replace one tooth or several adjacent teeth. Unlike dentures, you won’t need to take your bridge out to keep it clean.
- Dentures – We also offer conventional removable dentures. You can choose full dentures to replace all of your teeth or partials if you still have some of your teeth.
Fix Cavities & Other Damage With Restorative Dentistry
- Tooth Fillings – We use non-metal fillings that blend in naturally with your smile.
- Dental Crowns – A crown can repair severe decay and many other kinds of damage, including broken teeth and cracked teeth.
- Root Canals – Performed on an infected tooth, a root canal relieves your pain and keeps the tooth intact.
For implant dentistry in Wayne or other kinds of restorative dentistry, call 610-227-6143.