When patients visit us for dental cleanings and exams in Wayne, we often hear, “That’s the most thorough exam I’ve ever had!” Our team takes that as a point of pride because these general dental services are the key to a healthy smile.
During your exams and cleanings, we will:
- Use the latest technology to identify problems in their earliest stages, when they are easy and relatively inexpensive to treat
- Remove all the plaque from your teeth to help keep them cavity-free
- Find out about your dental needs and concerns so we can create a personalized treatment plan for you
- Address issues like cavities right away, whenever possible, so a second trip to our office isn’t needed
- Schedule a block of time to see you and your children to make your family visits more convenient
- Educate you on oral hygiene best practices to keep your teeth in top shape
To schedule your next cleaning and exam, call us today at 610-227-6143. New patients will receive a copy of Dr. Brian Handel’s book, Your Smile Matters.
We Use the Latest Technology to Identify Potential Problems
Some dental practices reserve their dental technology for advanced procedures. We use high-tech tools like digital X-rays in every area of our practice, including your dental exams. You will likely see:
- Digital X-rays – Taking digital images is quicker and more comfortable for you than traditional X-rays. They also use a fraction of the radiation, so they are better for your long-term health. We can also easily enlarge digital images if we need a better look.
- Intraoral Camera – This handheld camera helps us see into every part of your mouth with less poking and prodding. Our dentists can also share images of what they see, so you’ll better understand your treatment options.
- DIAGNOdent Cavity Detector – This tool uses laser fluorescence to find cavities even before they can be seen by the naked eye.
- OralID by Forward Science – We use this tool to identify abnormalities that could indicate oral cancer.
For dental cleanings and exams in Wayne, call 610-227-6143. Our office is at 295 Old Eagle School Road, near the intersection of Upper Gulph Road and Old Eagle School Road.