You can’t build a home without a strong foundation, and you can’t have a healthy smile without general dentistry in Wayne. Just as a flawed foundation will lead to expensive home repair, a lack of general dental care often results in cavities, gum disease, and other costly problems.
Our general dental services will:
- Prevent small problems from becoming larger and more expensive ones
- Keep your teeth looking great so you can smile confidently
- Improve the health of your mouth and the rest of your body too
- Protect your smile from injuries and other kinds of damage
- Relieve unpleasant conditions like dry mouth and halitosis (bad breath)
Keep Teeth Healthy With General Dental Services
There’s a lot of truth to the old saying about an ounce of prevention being worth a pound of cure, especially when it comes to dentistry. If your teeth are cavity-free, you won’t need a filling or dental crown to fix the damage. To keep your teeth in top shape, we offer:
- Dental Exams – Our dentists look for evidence of cavities, gum disease, and other problems so we can treat them in their earliest stages.
- Dental Cleanings – We remove plaque from all of your teeth surfaces, including areas like your back teeth that are hard to reach with a brush and floss at home.
- Gum Disease Treatment – If our dentists find evidence of gum disease, we’ll treat it with a deep cleaning procedure and/or Perio Protect, an antibiotic treatment you use at home.
- Mouthguards – If you play sports, we can fit you for a custom mouthguard to protect your smile from athletic injuries.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – In addition to causing discomfort, dry mouth makes you more susceptible to decay. Our dentists can suggest products to help you overcome dry mouth and related conditions like chronic bad breath.
- Preventive Treatments – We can apply fluoride and/or dental sealants to help keep teeth free of decay.
- Nutritional Counseling – We can recommend dietary changes that will help keep your teeth in great condition.