- Find many preventive services for young teeth
- Bring babies and toddlers for happy visits
- Enjoy convenient scheduling, like Friday hours
It’s hard not to worry about almost every aspect of your young child’s development, from their diet to how much time they spend watching TV. You won’t have to worry about their oral health, though, with pediatric dentistry in Wayne. Our kid-friendly team welcomes children of all ages, even ones who are just starting to get their teeth.
Our team will:
- Give your children a positive introduction to dental visits
- Help keep their teeth healthy and free of cavities, from the start
- Teach them good oral hygiene habits and educate them about the importance of proper care
- Ensure their teeth are aligned so their bite functions properly
- Answer all of your questions on dental topics, from teething to toothpaste
We invite you to join your child in our treatment rooms, whether they’re a toddler or a teenager. You’ll enjoy peace of mind knowing they’re receiving the best care possible. To make an appointment, call us today at 610-227-6143.
Bring Your Young Children for Happy Visits
We call your child’s introductory appointments happy visits, since we focus more on giving them a positive introduction to our office than on getting their teeth clean. They’ll leave happy, and you will too! As they get older, we’ll introduce gentle dental cleanings and may recommend preventive care like:
- Fluoride Treatments – Fluoride strengthens tooth enamel, so your child’s smile is more resistant to decay.
- Dental Sealants – When applied to the top surface of your child’s teeth, these thin plastic coatings create a barrier that makes it difficult for decay to take hold.
Our Children’s Dentistry Is Comfortable & Convenient
With preventive care, your child is less likely to need any procedures that make them feel anxious. If they are nervous for any reason, we can administer safe inhaled sedation. Inhaled through a small mask worn over their nose, it will calm them almost immediately. It wears off fast too, so you won’t have to worry about any lingering aftereffects.
We offer early morning hours and Friday appointments to make it easy to bring your children to see us. We can even provide appointments for multiple kids in a single block of time. Ask us about this option when you call to schedule your visit.
For pediatric dentistry in Wayne, call 610-227-6143.