It can be tough to find a dentist who can provide all of the care your family needs. That’s exactly what we do at Wayne Dental Care! We’re proud of our family dentistry in Wayne. It has helped our practice earn many awards, including Dr. Brian Handel’s designation as one of Main Line Today magazine’s Top Dentists on the Main Line for four years in a row.Doctor Brian Handel on Family Dentistry Read Transcript
What sets our practice apart as a family practice is the way we care for our patients. We care for patients from 2 or 3 years old and up. There's no limit. And we treat all our patients the same. Respect, care, personalized care, and comfort.
I've found that when our patients come in at any age bracket, they tend to be treated the same, and they tend to really appreciate the way we treat them. So scheduling in our office is made very convenient, where we will do whatever we can to schedule anywhere from one person to the whole family as conveniently as possible – at the same time, if need be. And that way, we will make our schedule your schedule. We will fit you in in any way that's convenient for you.
One of the things I take greatest pride in in my practice is seeing generations come through my practice, starting with patients that I saw as children, and now I'm treating their children. And it's been gratifying in many different ways. And I feel like I've played a big part in their growth, their family, and their overall health, and it's been very rewarding for me.
Our award-winning care includes:
- A wide range of services, including cosmetic dentistry, restorative care, and ClearCorrect orthodontics
- Many flexible payment options, including an in-house membership plan
- Same-day care for dental emergencies, in most cases
- Two kinds of safe dental sedation, including one that even young children can receive
- Patient-friendly technology like digital X-rays and dental lasers
- Amenities the whole family will enjoy, like warm blankets and TVs in every care room
- A convenient location near several schools, including The Goddard School and Roberts Elementary School
- The peace of mind that comes with our lifetime guarantee for dental services
To make appointments for your loved ones, call us today at 610-227-6143.
Save Time & Money With Our Comprehensive Care
You’ll spend more time and money on dental care if you visit multiple dentists for your family’s needs. With our comprehensive services, you can get all of your family’s care in one place, from dental exams to wisdom teeth removal.
Among our services:
- General dentistry, to keep your teeth healthy
- Cosmetic dentistry, to make your smile more beautiful
- Restorative dentistry, to repair damaged teeth and replace missing ones
- Oral surgery, including teeth removal
- Dental implants, to replace one tooth or all of your teeth
You’ll Find Lots of Ways to Save Your Family’s Time
Most families want to free up more time on their calendar. In addition to our comprehensive care, you’ll appreciate other ways to save time:
- Treating issues we discover during an exam on the same day, when possible, so you won’t need to make a second visit to our office
- Offering convenient appointment times, including early morning and Friday hours
- Making many treatment options available on the same day as your initial consultation, so you can start your treatment right away
- Seeing more than one family member in a single block of time; ask about this option when scheduling your appointments
Experience Many Ways to Save Money Too
We keep our services as affordable as possible. We also offer a lifetime guarantee for our treatments, provided you follow our aftercare recommendations. In addition, you can save money with:
- A discount for paying for your treatment in full
- Our in-house membership plan, which offers significant savings on dental exams and other services
- Customized zero-interest payment plans
- Discounts for members of the military and first responders