Protect Your Family’s Oral Health With Our Help
At Wayne Dental Care, we want to save your smiles along with your time and money. We often schedule family appointments back-to-back, so you can make fewer visits. We want to do our part to make your oral care as convenient as it can be. That includes starting treatment that same day if we do discover a problem. We look forward to helping you and your loved ones with our many services:
- Pediatric Dentistry – We encourage you to bring your kids to us around their second birthday. We enjoy educating children about good dental habits. Be sure to ask about our fluoride treatments and dental sealants to reduce your kids’ risk of tooth decay.
- General Dentistry – Preventive care is the foundation of our practice. We want to prevent problems whenever possible with professional cleanings and exams.
- ClearCorrect – You may not need braces to straighten your teeth. ClearCorrect aligners are a discreet option to help teens and adults who want to change bite problems and crooked smiles.
- Restorative Dentistry – Cavities, broken teeth, and lost teeth are all common problems. If they happen to your or someone you love, we have the treatments to repair and replace your teeth.
- Emergency Dentistry – As much as we wish these problems don’t happen to your family members, we are ready to address these situations as soon as possible, including same-day appointments whenever we can.
We understand dental anxiety is a common concern for many people. To help you relax and feel comfortable, we want to get to know you better. We also offer amenities such as blankets, pillows, and other comfort options. Also, ask about our sedation options if you need a little more help getting in the dental chair.
We also don’t want cost to prohibit you from getting the oral care you need. In addition to our payment options, we offer in-house membership plans, which can save you hundreds of dollars on preventive care.
Our own Dr. Brian Handel and Dr. Scott Smith have been named a Top Dentist multiple times by Main Line Magazine. To schedule your next checkup with at our Villanova, PA family dentist office, call 610-227-6143 today.