If you have badly damaged and/or missing teeth, you may avoid social occasions because you’re ashamed of your smile. With a full-mouth reconstruction in Wayne, you’ll smile freely again and be able to eat and speak normally. Social occasions will be a pleasure again!
Your full-mouth rehabilitation will include:
- Thorough Exam – Our dentist will use tools like digital X-rays, an intraoral camera, and 3D imaging to thoroughly assess your condition.
- Consultation With a Dentist – He’ll discuss your needs and goals in order to help you select the treatments best suited to your smile.
- Development of a Personalized Treatment Plan – Working closely with you, he’ll plan a series of procedures to restore your smile’s appearance and function.
- Completion of Your Treatment Plan – We’ll complete your treatments, scheduling them to make the best use of your time and money. We use patient-friendly technology to perform your procedures, such as our cone beam CT scan for problem-free placement of dental implants.
If you’re ready to change your life with a full-mouth restoration, call us today at 610-227-6143 to schedule a consultation. We offer a lifetime guarantee on dental restorations!
We Offer the Right Procedures to Revive Your Smile
If you’re replacing teeth as part of your full-mouth rehabilitation, you’ll want to consider dental implants. Whether we restore one implant with a single dental crown or attach an entire arch of replacement teeth to only four implants to replace all of the teeth in your jaw, you’ll experience a smile that feels and functions as if you had a mouth full of natural teeth.
With or without implants, you have many choices for restoring your smile:
- Tooth Fillings – We can repair many kinds of cavities with tooth-colored composite fillings.
- Dental Crowns – Since it covers your entire tooth, a crown can fix all kinds of damage, including broken teeth. Crowns can also be attached to implants for replacement of single teeth or used as part of a bridge to replace multiple teeth.
- Dental Veneers – When applied to the front surfaces of teeth, dental veneers can mend minor cracks and also improve the appearance of teeth by hiding flaws like stains and gaps.
- Dental Bridge – A bridge is a good solution for replacing multiple teeth. It can be attached to dental implants to avoid altering any healthy teeth.
You may also want to include cosmetic services like teeth whitening, tooth bonding, or gum reshaping in your treatment plan. No matter which procedures you select, you can receive dental sedation if you need it. We offer a choice of laughing gas or an oral sedative.
For full-mouth reconstruction in Wayne, call 610-227-6143. You can select an early morning appointment or Friday appointment for scheduling ease.