Missing teeth can ruin everything from meals to your self-esteem. But don’t let gaps in your smile get you down. Let our dentists restore your smile with dental implants in Wayne. Implants look and perform more like your own teeth than other kinds of teeth replacements.
- Multipurpose – You can replace just one tooth or any number of teeth, even all of them, with implants. Unlike other teeth replacements, we won’t have to modify any of your remaining teeth to support implants.
- Easy to Maintain – You won’t need a special solution to clean your replacement teeth or messy adhesives to keep them in place.
- Strong Enough to Eat What You Want – Implants give you a bite strong enough to eat anything you like, from crunchy apples to juicy steak.
- More Lifelike Than Other Replacement Teeth – They feel and function so much like natural teeth, you’ll forget you even have them. Since they look like natural teeth too, no one will realize you have implants.
We don’t want you to worry about the expense of implants. So you’ll receive $500 off your dental implants treatment. Plus, we offer a lifetime guarantee, as long as you follow our aftercare recommendations! Call 610-227-6143 to schedule a consultation with one of our implant dentists.
Dental Implant Services
Dental Implant Services
Call 610-227-6143 To take advantage of this special offer!
Whether you're replacing a single tooth or all of your teeth with dental implants, you can receive $500 off your treatmentRequest an Appointment
Receive Your Entire Dental Implants Procedure From Our Dentists
Some general dentists don’t perform dental implant placement. They send you to an oral surgeon for that part of the process, then restore your implants with replacement teeth once they’ve healed. Involving two practices typically adds time and expense to your dental implants procedure.
Thanks to our dentists’ advanced training, you can get your entire treatment from our practice. Dr. Scott Smith is a periodontist, a dentist with additional training in gum procedures and implant placement. He was named Montgomery County’s Best Periodontist and Implant Specialist by The Times Herald for seven consecutive years. He’s also been featured on the Discovery Health Channel for his dental implant expertise. Our implant dentists also employ the latest technology, such as the cone beam CT scan we use to find the perfect spot to place your implants.
Choose From Many Kinds of Implant Dentistry
Our internal expertise also makes it possible for us to offer a wide variety of dental implant procedures, from a single tooth replacement to a full-mouth reconstruction. You can choose:
- Dental Implants With a Crown – To replace one tooth, we’ll restore a single implant with a durable dental crown.
- Dental Implants With a Bridge – We can support a dental bridge with implants on either side of a smile gap to replace several missing teeth.
- Dental Implant Dentures – You can select dentures that attach directly to your implants or onto a sturdy bar anchored to implants. Our dentists can advise you on which types of dentures will work best for your smile.
- All-on-4® Dental Implants – This innovative procedure involves attaching a complete arch of replacement teeth to just four implants. With All-on-4, you may be able to receive your implants and replacement teeth all in one appointment. You can have All-on-4 in your upper jaw, your lower jaw, or both.
No matter which dental implants procedure you’re getting, you can receive dental sedation if you need it.
For dental implants in Wayne, call 610-227-6143.