If you have multiple smile flaws, you could spend months – or even longer – correcting them with different cosmetic dentistry procedures. Or you might be able to conceal them all in a single treatment with dental veneers in Wayne. They can hide stains, small cracks, chips, gaps, worn teeth, and slightly crooked teeth.
In addition to their versatility, veneers offer:
- Many Years of Wear – High-quality porcelain is known for its strength and stain resistance. Most patients wear their veneers at least a decade, and often much longer than that.
- A Natural Look – Porcelain also closely resembles natural tooth enamel. We’ll match the color to your other teeth, so your veneers blend in seamlessly with your smile.
- Fast Results – You will typically receive your veneers in just two or three visits to our office.
- Easy Maintenance – You can keep your veneers looking great simply by brushing, flossing, and visiting us regularly for professional dental cleanings.
- A Minimally Invasive Procedure – A veneer is a far more conservative treatment than a crown. Our dentists will remove only a tiny amount of enamel from your teeth.
Get Your Veneers From an Experienced Cosmetic Dentist
You’ll receive your dental veneers procedure from one of our experienced cosmetic dentists, like Dr. Brian Handel. Because he loves improving patients’ self-esteem with a beautiful smile, Dr. Handel has pursued many hours of training in dental aesthetics, including courses in advanced cosmetic studies at the world-renowned Las Vegas Institute (LVI).
We offer several kinds of veneers, including ones that require the removal of little if any enamel. With their training and experience performing countless procedures, our dentists will help you select the veneers that will work best for your smile. We back our work with a lifetime guarantee, as long as you follow our aftercare recommendations.
Prepare for Veneers With Other Cosmetic Procedures
In some cases we may recommend a procedure called crown lengthening, in which we’ll use a laser to painlessly remove a small amount of gum tissue. This exposes more of the white part of your tooth (the crown) and makes it easier to attach your veneers. If you’re using veneers to change the color of your teeth, you may also want to undergo a professional teeth whitening treatment first. We’ll then match your veneers to your whiter smile.
For dental veneers in Wayne, call 610-227-6143.