Your smile is one of the first things people notice about you. So you’ll want to put your best look forward – which is tough to do if you have flaws like chipped or stained teeth. No matter what you’d like to change about your smile, our award-winning dentists can help with cosmetic dentistry in Wayne.
You can receive cosmetic dental treatments to:
- Straighten a crooked smile
- Conceal imperfections like gaps, stains, and wear and tear
- Whiten dingy or discolored teeth
- Give you more attractive gums
If you want the face around your smile to look great, we also offer a safe treatment to relax the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. You can even combine multiple treatments for a total smile makeover! With digital technology and/or a wax model, you can see a preview of what your new smile will look like.
Call 610-227-6143 to schedule a consultation with one of our cosmetic dentists.
Make a Big Smile Impact With Cosmetic Improvements
Even a small change, like correcting an overly gummy smile, can make a big impact on your appearance. For a significant improvement, choose from:
- Teeth Whitening – Choose from in-office or home whitening treatments to remove surface stains and brighten your smile.
- Teeth Contouring – We can correct the appearance of a misshapen tooth with this simple procedure.
- Gum Reshaping – We use a laser to painlessly correct the look of an uneven gumline or give you a better balance between teeth and gums.
- Gum Recession Treatment – Our periodontist can perform a gum graft to restore the healthy appearance of receding gums.
- Dental Veneers – Change the size, color, and/or length of your teeth. These durable restorations can last for decades.
- Tooth Bonding – During this affordable procedure, our dentists will apply tooth-colored resin to teeth to hide minor imperfections.
- ClearCorrect/Invisalign aligners – You don’t need metal braces to straighten teeth. It’s easy to keep your teeth clean because you can remove your aligners for meals and oral hygiene.
No matter which treatments you receive, you can use headphones to watch TV or listen to music while we work. You can also relax with a soft pillow, warm blanket, or lavender-scented towel. If you’re nervous or worried about discomfort, you can choose one of our two forms of dental sedation.
Complement Your Smile With a Younger-Looking Face
Our dentists don’t just do teeth. You can also receive a facial rejuvenation treatment. With their in-depth knowledge of facial anatomy, our dentists know exactly where to give you the quick injection to achieve the best results.
For cosmetic dentistry in Wayne, call 610-227-6143 today. You can also contact us via our convenient online form. Remember, we back all our treatments with a lifetime guarantee, as long as you follow our aftercare recommendations.