- Keep straightening secret with clear aligners
- Preview your smile results with digital technology
- Orthodontics consultations are helpful
You may not have worn braces as a child because your family couldn’t afford them. Now you’re ready to invest in orthodontic treatment, but you’re worried about how metal braces will affect your appearance and other aspects of your life. You may not need braces at all! With ClearCorrect in Wayne, you’ll wear transparent aligners instead of braces. Most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them.Alice Z on Clear Correct Read Transcript
Alice Z on Clear Correct
I really never thought about ClearCorrect even though my bottom teeth were crooked. And when I started to look into it more, I thought, ”Well, let me check it out.” So I came to a ClearCorrect party that Wayne Dental Care had on a weeknight. There was a representative here from ClearCorrect, and he along with the rest of the staff made me feel really comfortable about moving forward with the treatment. And it really has not been a problem at all. I work in sales, so I'm in front of people all day long, and I have my trays in, my aligning trays, and no one can really tell. And it was a little bit of an adjustment in the first few weeks, but after that it's been smooth sailing, and I'm really looking forward to the final result.
Being in sales, it's very important to me to have beautiful straight teeth, white teeth, and a smile that I feel confident in approaching my clients and talking with them. Why ClearCorrect has been convenient and easy for is because every two weeks I start the new trays. The staff here have given them to me a few at a time, and then I come in periodically to make sure that my aligning is progressing correctly. So we check back in with one another, and it's just been a very easy process. I'm able to take them with me on the road as I go through my workday, and really no one even notices that I'm wearing them unless I tell them. I'm really happy that I did come into Wayne Dental Care and proceeded with this ClearCorrect treatment. I'm thrilled with the results so far, and it's been an easy and actually fun process, and I highly recommend it to anyone.
Your ClearCorrect aligners aren’t just discreet. They are also:
- Convenient – Since you can remove aligners for meals, you won’t have to change your diet. Eat what you want without worrying about food getting caught in braces.
- Comfortable – Aligners are more comfortable than braces since there are no brackets or wires to rub against your mouth.
- Better for Your Teeth – Removable aligners make it easier to keep your teeth clean during treatment.
- Versatile – ClearCorrect can solve many orthodontic issues, including crowding, spacing between teeth, underbites, overbites, and rotated teeth.
- Fast – While individual treatment times vary, most adults will get a straight smile in as little as 12 months.
To see if ClearCorrect treatment is right for your smile, call us today at 610-227-6143. ClearCorrect consultations are very helpful! We can also use digital technology to show you what your smile will look like after treatment.
Improve Oral Health, Not Just Your Smile’s Appearance, With Aligners
Orthodontic treatment with aligners does great things for your smile’s appearance. Even more important, it improves your overall oral health and helps you avoid dental problems that can result from misaligned teeth.
Our treatment will:
- Help You Avoid Cavities – Crowded and/or crooked teeth make it harder to remove food debris and other substances that cause cavities, gum disease, and other problems.
- Reduce Wear and Tear on Your Teeth – A poorly aligned bite may result in the enamel wearing down more quickly on some teeth than others. It can also lead to problems with your temporomandibular joints (TMJ).
Dr. Brian Handel has training and hands-on experience with orthodontic aligners. He can recommend the aligners that will work best for your smile.
For ClearCorrect in Wayne, call 610-227-6143.