Dr. Brian Handel and the rest of our team have always believed we should give back to the community that has been so good to us. Below are a few of the ways we work to strengthen and improve the Wayne, PA area community:
- Our dentists volunteer for the Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry’s Give Back a Smile program, which restores the smiles of women and men who have suffered dental injuries due to domestic abuse.
- We also volunteer for the National Foundation of Dentistry for the Handicapped, an organization that meets the dental needs of people with physical, medical, and mental disabilities who cannot afford treatment and cannot get public aid.
- Philabundance – We enjoy gathering food for our community through this nonperishable food drive.
- Radnor Fall Festival – See us out and about in the community at the Radnor Fall Festival.
- Sarah’s Circle – Help us collect travel-size toiletries to provide basic care to homeless women in the area.
- We host regular community outreach events, like our recent wine and cheese event at Canvas Valley Forge.
Call us at 610-227-6143 today to schedule an appointment. Help us give back to the community!