If you’re like most people, you’d like to avoid the added time and expense of visiting more than one practice for your dental treatment. With our comprehensive dental care in Wayne, you’ll find all of the services your family will likely ever need. With highly trained dentists, including a periodontist, we rarely make referrals to outside specialists.
You’ll find services to:
- Keep Your Teeth in Great Shape – Achieve and maintain a healthy smile with general dentistry like exams and cleanings.
- Transform Your Smile – Correct the flaws in your smile with cosmetic dentistry like dental veneers, teeth whitening, and ClearCorrect/Invisalign orthodontics.
- Repair a Damaged Smile – Fix cavities, broken teeth, cracked teeth, or infected teeth with restorative dentistry.
- Replace Missing Teeth – Make your smile complete again with dental implants, or choose conventional dentures or a dental bridge instead.
- Remove Problem Teeth – Our dentists can remove problematic teeth, including wisdom teeth. They can also repair damaged gums with a gum graft or prepare your jaw for implant placement with a bone graft or similar procedure.
We can also help you get a better night’s rest with sleep apnea treatment or relieve an aching jaw with TMJ treatment. No matter which treatment you receive, we’ll back our work with a lifetime guarantee! Call 610-227-6143 for an appointment.
We Make Your Treatment as Convenient & Comfortable as Possible
We know you’re busy, so we ensure you’ll get the most out of your time with us by:
- Starting your treatment on the same day as your initial consultation, in many cases
- Providing same-day care for dental emergencies whenever possible
- Making it easy to see us before work or school with early morning appointments
- Scheduling multiple family members in a single block of time
No one in your family should ever feel anxious about their treatment with the option of sedation dentistry. We offer two kinds of sedation, quick-acting laughing gas or an oral sedative for a deeper level of relaxation.
For comprehensive dental care in Wayne, call 610-227-6143.